This article is used for binding system color properties in a combo box, even the same scenario will work with any other control. Combo box selected color applies to the form’s background color.
- Open visual studio 2015 and createa new project from WPF.
- Project opened like as below the figures.
- Normally WPF designxaml code .
- Now I am replacing from grid to stack panel and placing the combo box inside the stack panel.
- Write the event in title tag Loaded.
privatevoidWindow_Loaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
CBox.ItemsSource = typeof(Colors).GetProperties();
- Binding Colors in Combo box ItemsSource.
Using the code
- Write a code for combo box selected change event. and assign color on background form color
- Run visual studio.
- Now colors are loaded in combo box. If you selected any color in this combo box, it should apply to the form background.